December 23, 2009

I have a new address......!

Hi Readers............(Addressing to people who do click here :-))!

I have a new address nowadays and I am more active there than here...what to do for want of time am not able to make updates to this address as well...

Hoping to grow much so that I employ a professional to do the updates for me...!! Just kidding...with a insatiable growth urge - monetarily and carrier wise he..he..he!!!!

The new address is at : http://mota-blogs.com/author/angayarkanni/ - do visit sometime...!!

The above address is a collaborative site where a group of friends joined together to be fruitful contributors...now it is for you to decide :-)

2 comments:

Shrinidhi Hande said...

What does angayakanni mean?

I'll try to be more active in MOTA

Kavitha said...

Angayarkanni means...A woman with beautiful eyes!!!

It was my horoscope name and got christened with it but later in due course....changed to my present name!