January 07, 2010

It’s been a Year – Today’s Anniversary!

It’s been a year already and there is so much of memories that we still speak of and refer to some things and practices that we were used to being part of this corporal of business activity – and that is spoke and referred to is only half of what we have experienced here!!

Hmmm…..Nobody thought last year would be of so much problem for the employees of Satyam Computer Services !!!

There was uncertainty, losses, cries, misbeliefs, hatred, uncertainty, cries of foul, cries of worry and what not …You name a ‘Negative Emotion’ and there you could use it to describe the situation…!

Amidst all these there were people who wanted to stay and fight back, some moved on, some stood to see and watch what can be done…in all these episodes – there is one universal truth that showed was – the ‘Love for the Company’!

This was the day last year, when an employee who returned to work on the same friendly campus became hostile….!

There was mails flying up and down and people enquiring about your next course of events and it was a big chaos out there in the morning of Business Hour…Even the chaos in the ‘Sensex Market’ would have been just like the cry in the ‘Fish Market’ but the ‘Offices of Satyam Computers’ – out surged as Winner… amongst them!

There was one question in most of the employees who had their share of Golden Life in the company – “Why, did the Chairman had to do thus? – What could have been the reason?”

And a thousand suggestions to substantiate that one man’s decision….!

It was a day of most unexpected and unpredicted outcomes…most unforgettable day in the history of an Working Middle Class Human Being …..!

This day did not only tell us all the truth of life that – Nothing is certain in life, but also taught us to make our lives simple and uncomplicated…!

I am not sure about others but for me – it certainly did and that is one day I knew…Whatever plans you make with the things on your hand, isn’t there in your hand at all.

I started my tenure with this company exactly 34 months back and was about to complete my third anniversary with this company, coming March…but I was devastated with the news and was wondering what more is in store…!

I had moved on from there, but still remember this company with the same vigor and likeness…this place was like home and would have stayed with it…for the uncertainty that it unfolded.

I walked on…with life not to see what I could gather more…but I walked on without hope and faith, that I held so many days…!

I walked further on to turn back and see that – the place dear to me like so many others along with does not remain today!!

I could not stand and watch the faith – die a slow death that wasn’t there with me anymore….!

I am here today, but will never forget that I was there too…!

The company has regained the faith it lost and has worked on with blasphemy…Wish, someday I see the name and I can say – I was part of that, someday…before I walked on faithless!! :)

I salute to the name that stood high as long as it did last!!

Image Courtesy : An old file image from Google

No comments: