November 17, 2010

Thanks Giving Post!


Here I am being bowled over by the people whom I wish to say a humble thanks to them. Though my saying thanks to them all is just a small gesture, but I cherish it!

Hopefully, they too cherish the moment of glory!

I would like to say Thanks for being there to Five Important People whom I have in life and have become a part of...in my daily chores.

1. My Amma (Mrs.Mangayarkarasi)

Well, without a dad, mom does not come home. I am glad, in this birth as Kavitha, would like to extend my heartfelt and plain emotionless thanks and die in the fact that I could do this to you, whilst you there.

I am grateful to all the deeds that you did to me, since the time I took shape and form inside of you and came alive in this world. I was a premature baby and you had to undergo a lot of trouble because of my urgency to meet the world.

I know, even after that would have been a trouble to you in my growing years, as I have often heard and still hear my aunts and uncles compare me with every new kid on the block with how naughty and how active I was in my toddling years.

Oh! You might have thought when I grew up to be a nice little kid who became extremely quiet and reserved when I started my schooling and college. You thought my daughter is not going to give me any more trouble.

How untrue it became - I fell in love and you had the trouble of telling me it wasn't right and I stood by my decision and you said, "Ok, child have your love life - I will get you married in a great pomp way so that no one tells you had a marriage out of the home"

I never knew so much of happiness till date and I owe you my lifetime to you for that one single act of yours.

The time I was ill, you woke up and took care of me. When I failed you stood by and said, "Never mind next time.' The deeds that you did without me asking for and the thoughts that you shared with me being an epitome of energy and strength that I always lean on and hold you for.

You are the strongest thing on this life that I shall hold dear for till there is breath under these nostrils of mine.

May you live your rest of your life and pass this life with utmost care and awareness.

2. My husband (Mr. Kumaresan)

You are the lifeline that keeps me ticking and counting the hours of a day. You have been close to me and you are like a ‘Confession Box’ for me.

You are more than a friend and a guide. Sometimes, I wonder why I keep telling you things that you don’t even bother to listen to and put me quite. But, when I calm and listen to my mind I know you were right.

You are the strength that I drive from within to live my live and carry on each day as a new experience and add it to my life.

You taught me a lot of things that I never knew existed in me and showed me what I am capable of. You have given me the utmost freedom that I can use it to even mould you.

I extend my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to you for making me come alive in this life and make the utmost of the situations I am driven in to.

You showed me what love can do and does.

3. My Tamil Film Music (Mr. Illayaraja)

I don’t understand what a raga is or the tune is…or differentiates one instrument sound from another but I can feel them and know the difference.

I don’t know how…I feel music and just love the way it transforms you from within. Be it a romantic song, be it a pathos song, be it a happy song, be it a family song, be it a joyful song, be it a solo song, whatever the genre I know this song does touch your heart and makes you feel sway to the music.

I extend my wishful and over whelming appreciations for this man who made everything else seem smaller and unknown but enjoyable. This small Music Director, Mr. Illayaraja who haven’t done much to reclaim his efficiency and add value to his name, but lives in the 5000 and odd songs he has composed and makes music a everyday event so effortlessly to all of the South Indian folks.

His music has been close to me since the days of my school and that is when he actually was in peak days of his career and I got to listen to him day-in and day –out without fail wherever I went.

If the air in the surrounding brings in the sounds of his music and his singers, I can find the song and narrow it down to the movie name and the actors – I feel happy of achieving the utmost things in life.

I find great pleasure in knowing his most unknown songs that have fade with time and want of proper marketing and sales. I have a huge collection of all his songs and I happy to be a part of his era, where I can listen to him more and for every situation in my life I can find a song from his Juke box.

4. Sadguru & Isha

Well, I have been always fascinated by the Science of Spiritualism and the persons behind this.

I haven’t been involved with any kind of spirituality or such activities as Meditation, Yoga and thinking beyond the one life we have right one.

But, being introduced to Isha and Sadguru, I am happy that I was able to be a part of it today and extend my heartfelt thanks and endearing gratitude for showing me the way to eternal happiness and peaceful living.

I knew how difficult this path is and never had imagined the hardships of this life of spirituality until I got involved with it.

I still wonder what these words really mean…Bliss, Utmost Happiness, An Experience Beyond Words, the Elixir of it…the extremeness of it but I certainly know it is difficult.

The people who live like sages and great men at the Himalayas certainly have given up the worldly pleasures to attain the Ultimate, but it certainly is not an easy job. There are more hardships involved in it than the struggles we see in a normal life.

I extend my happiness in being lead into a path that will show me the Ultimate and I am struggling to be the one among the clan.

This introduction itself has given me immense pleasure and happiness that the life at the other end is exciting but the hardships are stopping me from going further.

Call me further; let me have a taste of it!

5. Friends & People

Last but not the least, I would thank all of them whom I have been in contact and have come in contact for each one of have given me a insight and made me more wiser and more enhanced than what I was as a mere being.

I thank all of my friends and people whom I have met so far…you people have given a new meaning to the life and made it possible to make this journey of life so exciting and interesting.

There have been friends who have inspired, motivated, suggested, helped and given me great happiness in knowing me and helping me in my walks of life.

There have been people who have been silent but noticed and given me the power to carry on further with no hassle and make an endless effort for all the thoughts and things in my life.

I extend warm and dutiful thanks to one and all, for just being there and making life an experience to cherish and live it fully.

Thanks to one and all…I cannot incorporate each one of you in life but you will have a unique place in this life of mine coz the day and time we met is as everlasting as you all are…!

I hope you people loved reading the five important thanks giving that I gave right now as much as I had in writing it here.

No comments: