October 11, 2006

Nirvana………………in Ages

Living in this century looks like a farce. You, see a lot of changes around you nowadays that most of them threaten you and make you feel so archaic. No, no……… I don’t belong to the age of Hyder Ali’s, but yes, I belong to a world where there were a lot of tabooed things around the world of young people.

Is it that I have grown old or have things, nearby, me changed? I am not able to come to face it. No matter what, I feel there are changes in the atmosphere and the environment in total.

The creation of the modern gadgets and the 4th generation of computers with the advent of Internet or WWW at the click of your index finger get rolling to your needs and demand. These little things that have been an impact on every individual ranging across countries, cities and towns. There are people who know what it is and what it can fetch for you. The varied things under the sun are offered to you without a single stoke of fate to it.

The lesser the people know - the lesser they are, nowadays. Gone are the days when ignorance was bliss………..now it is a BOON.

The men and women, I would rather prefer to call them that, than girls and boys, because the innocence and the immaturity are almost vanished as soon as they step into colleges and this is applicable to all walks of life. Now, don’t ask me….is it?

There used to be a term called platonic, referring to the relationship between an unmarried woman and unmarried man on the friendly plane. Lot of cinemas in both the regional and national languages have emphasized this fact through movies. There can be a decent enough relation between people of opposite sex without leading to sexuality or obscenity. This was when talking to a male counterpart was considered outlawed.

Gone are those days, now you see more relations happen with your counter part than on the same sex. Yeah, there is a side effect to it…….now there are more homos than heteros. Well you see, what I am pointing at. Does this all tell you something, is there an actual change or is it phase of life that is to pass by.

My grandmother used to tell me even to talk loudly to her father was considered a curse on the girl; my mother did not have to do that. She had her share of talking’s to guys….of course without anybody knowing it ;). I too did not have any problems, as I studied in a co-ed school and college, breaking away rules of yester. But, when I am here (my phase) I see so much of change that does not well, go with the outlook of my life.

There is so much to it…………….and at the same time no further to it. I sometimes wonder looking at them is this the way of living then, what is that I had. No worries, no cries, no feelings……………just live and let live. I wonder what motivates them to do so, what keeps them coming for more or less!!??
When do they live when all they do are down on each others face, hard? Or is this living??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Didn't really know you blog too.

Keep writing; been a while since your last post.