September 18, 2008

When a Blogger meets a Fellow Blogger!!!

I happened to meet a fellow blogger on the pretext of showing each other our faces for we have for some time talking to each other on our official blog and the communicator with lets us communicate even sitting close by or further away a few blocks.

So, we plan to meet each other. We set up a time and everything is set.

I am married and the blog or the communicator does not give away my status and it so happens that some mistake me for a single being and when I tell them that I am married, I can hear the sigh of disappointment or relief [not sure what it is] though not literally but still can hear it through the network cables.

Now, don’t ask me how, come on being in a world of ‘Men and Women’ and having worked in IT companies for about 6 years, I certainly know how people react to your faceless communications and the after effects of your initial introductions and to the extend the questions that are sharp and to the point like the great warrior Arjuna who could bore the eyes on a fish from the bottom of a lake just looking at the impression of the fish on the water. [Now, that’s a comparison, isn’t’ it]

We meet at the appointed hour 4.00pm, me go there on the pretext that I felt like having some ice-cream. So, we meet.

The office cafeteria is the place of meet or venue of the happening. I am an average lady with some good looks and an astonishing brain under my skull that works only at times and refuses to perform even under pressure.

We haven’t met each other and don’t know how the other person looks till we set our eyes on each other. For the first look, it is like thank god, there aren’t bad features or some extra ordinary growth on the external appearance.

So, the first step is crossed, now comes the next thing, which is as crucial as the looks and appearance is the way you respond or talk.

My bad luck the ice creams weren’t there and had to settle for a coffee, which is actually unnecessary at that point of time, but thanks to the Vending Machines in the office campuses have put us on such a habit that we can’t neglect the thought of going to the Vending Machine, in between a meeting!!!!

So, my friend has already had his share of coffee at our own vending machine and I am left with to take the coffee at the coffee day point as we cannot sit there look into each other eyes and talk all nonsense, as there are restrictions here, I am married and he is unmarried. Oh! God what a tragedy!!!

Where were all these men and options, when I was Single!!! Well, let’s leave the tragedy and continue further…

I try to offer his everything in the cafeteria except the chairs and tables and leaving the human sector, though being a time of dusk, the cafeteria was empty, I Know, somehow the news got leaked that I was on a secret mission [Love to say, ‘DATE’, but you know, I am Married] and a Shaadi-Shudha women should not go on dates, but she is eligible to eat the Kabul Dates, it is good!!![Haven't tasted, go ahead taste it. You will like it ;-)].

He just says no to everything and anything, ‘Even Sharing a Coffee with Me’!!! Oh my, what am I to do.

P.S: The time is up for me to continue this post….will tell you tomorrow what happened to my so called date not so date!!!

No comments: