September 19, 2008

When a Blogger meets a Fellow Blogger!!! (Part-2)

OK, so where we (not you and I) were this is; he and me!!! So, we were at the coffee day point when we ordered for a coffee.

Now, this attendee acts very smart either by looking at me blinking wide eyes and open mouth either thought I am first timer to the IT background or to the Coffee day coffee, and tries to act smart and prove that he is smart donkey (wanted to A**, but being a modest girl, don’t want to do that, so sticking with this) than me.

My friend here (Alas! I could say otherwise) asks me what do you want? I just look at him and give my best smile possible. He asks me again, this time my brain is awake it Says, Coffee, Coffee (Twice) which is unnecessary!!! He heard me the first time itself.

The smart donkey has a lineup of questions for me, on a ordinary day I would have given him back showing my smartness or whatever it was to him, but I patiently be extremely modest.
He asks me, what coffee? I say, COFFEE (a bit louder), he isn’t bothered about it. He asks me the same question again; I wonder what is wrong with him, on other days if we ask him for coffee he silently makes it.

Oh! He is testing my memory and the wonderful astonishing brain of mine works (Hurray!)

Now, it’s my turn, I tell ‘One Cappuccino, Plz’, as if we were in Italy and he recognizes coffee only by that name. He says, wait my lady I have more questions for you, won’t let you go that easily, I know he did not have customers, but he should not have ragged me at that point of time…Oh, gosh seeing me react, my friend would certainly have thought, something wrong with lady.

The attendee asks, me ‘Large or Small’, for a second I really wonder what is he referring to me, I told you my brain does not work completely under pressure…!!!

After a gap unbelievable I answer, small or normal whatever, by this time the coffee is already offered to me…

He gives me an extra packet of sugar; I take less sugar in coffee as I like it little bitter. My friend has already taken the sugar packet in his hand and he offers it to me, I can’t no to this!!?? Or can I??!!!

My friend (I will refer him as this only!!!) says, take this he might have put the exact sugar you need. I was tempted to say “I am sweet so I don’t need extra sweet!!!”[But, I am modest and have a DEGREE of MARRIAGE]

Then, we look for a place, now, tell me in crowded cafeteria you can look for a secluded place but when the cafeteria that is almost empty why you need to search for a place, WE DID!!! :D
And almost settled down on a table and chair, it was the last but one table in that row, neither the table was so visible nor the table in a hidden corner. We sat on two corners that if one of us shifted either right or forward we could form a perpendicular, and we sat and then we started talking…..

No comments: