November 27, 2008

You and Me.....!!!

It was mailer announcement for SALSA DANCE classes for those who are interested, I was just looking at the picture and the beautiful couple in a pose, in poster that is replicated here.

I was impressed by the couple and their pose, so mind started rattling and I wondered what if they had been alive and what would they have conversed...So here is what he says to her!!!!
*********************************************************************************
Tonight, we dance on the floor
Yeah, we shall vibe together….
Hand-in-Hand and Legs sweeping the tide
There will be music and fun
You will be in my arms and I look into your eyes….

Your body will touch mine with a flow
The desire intervened in a strand of joy
The heat of the bodies melting the space in-between
We will jive together and rock the floor….

Stride after stride I join you with the same vigor
You give way to your valor and hold still harder
Giving me the pleasure of feeling you closer
Here in my arms and feeling us together….

When the night is dawn and gone
I remain etched in your bone
Feeling you in every inch of the tone
When I say the few words, to you
In those ears that compliment the beautiful face
My love, let us do a SALSA…………right now!!!

-Kavitha

No comments: