December 22, 2008

Men folk Read and Women folk Think!!!!

I was in the auto waiting for the signal to change so that this huge bus behind the auto moves forward and I reach the destination in the appointed time.

The wait was killing me and I was feeling annoyed that I had to fruitlessly wait on this auto on this junction of road wondering and calculating every second of the time amongst the blaring horns and smokes from the carburetor depositing on my skin, face. The exhaust fumes irritating me and literally choking me out of breath.

I just started wandering around and started looking at the array of vehicles around my auto, the pilled cars, public buses; the motorcycles. Wow! I got lost in the crowd of colors and engines, what machines and what range of brands.

Leave alone the four wheelers, the motorcycles weren’t behind, just a glimpse will tell you that they were themselves in various shapes, sizes and colors. The motorcycles had the most wonderful and intricate companions on it. They motorcycles were colorful to compliment the colorful couples as well.

When you are awed by one aspect or by another aspect where do you concentrate, Yaar! Tooo… Hard I tried not to gape at them, and turned my head but my eyes did not seem to listen to me, every time I turned to look at them I was acting weird, either I was trying to hold my dupatta which did not fly in the wind or outside the auto, but being conscious as I am, turned towards the side to look whether it flew in the wind.

I was trying clutching my hair that wasn’t waving in the air or I was trying to get some air, waving my fingers against my face to flush in some air…. What not?! Every time I did this small gesture of mine, I got an array of events registered in my mind, such as a perfect picture in a camera.

I watched closely sitting dames, clutching the mid-rib of the guy who is driving, I saw a dame saying some sweet nothings into the ears of the guy, I saw some dame and guy playing with the dames fingers that held his thigh, I saw a dame almost over him, she was flat on his back as if from a distance it looked the two persons were merged into ‘One Soul and One Body’…How divine!!!

Hmm….What a romantic day and perfect location, I thought looking at these guys and girls. Hot sun, sticky weather, the dusty sand winds, the exhaust of the vehicles, the blaring sound of the horns, the spitting auto drivers, the loud talking motorcyclists, the loud stereos system of the auto’s…Oh! What else you require, perfect picturesque!!!

Suddenly in my mind a thought struck, I wondered whether these guys felt the discomfort of their girls sitting so close and in that sticky weather and the tension of the driving, the stupid horns blaring …did they feel the discomfort of all these?

Agreed, the pleasure of being in love is all divine and so heavenly that every moment of it is cherished. But, the constant nag of these things in life did it bother them too….??!!

Do they feel like saying, “Arey, hat na yaar, thoda hawa anethey” or do they think “Oh! God let the traffic clear; I will drop her off and then take a breath of aram.” Or “My back, is hurting, does she understand that? Why, doesn’t she understand things, I put my hands on her she says after sometime, It is heavy, please. But she is almost lying on my back for about thirty minutes and what am I, Huh!?”

Not sure what these guys think and I feel these girls should also not hinder them like this. Anyways, being loved and being in love is an elate feeling and it is certainly not for exhibition at the least and not for look at my love types…

It is great felling that runs deep into your nerves and keeps you excited always but it is certainly not at the cost of the loved ones.

All these actions are good in cinema, because the road is cleared for shooting and most of the times in cinema the bike just stands in one location and it looks as if the guy is riding the bike and the romantic scene goes on…..but in real life the traffic is so much and thanks to all the senseless driving that happens it is really a tough time for even an aced driver or motorcyclist to drive home safe, almost like an absolute art of navigation.

When conditions are thus I guess, having a girl behind - be it a girlfriend, hanging out partner, wife or whatever the relation is …the guy is more responsible at that time to take not only her safe home but also him, so that he continues the chauffer ride.

I pity these guys, they do so much for these girls and still the women folk consider the men, irresponsible, not sensitive, not romantic, not up to expectations, and what not.
Do the men folk enjoy all these or they just bear it or like some say it is a nice feeling to have a female close to you??


Somebody get into the other side of men and tell me what do they think??!!!

PS: This post is just an extension of my thinking mind.

1 comment:

Shrinidhi Hande said...

Appreciate your concern about menfolk