April 17, 2009

Just Wondering!!!

I just read a fellow blogger write about me....this is the second time another blogger wrote about me in the same space that we share day in and day out....!!!!

I wondered what made them write about me...Still wondering, Why?!

I feel obliged by their comments and inspirations that they bring to my soul...the hardest content on this planet is to bring a satisfaction to the inner self of a human being....leave alone the inner self of a person.

It is enough if one reader sits through your initial lines of writing. The writing has to have some kind of rhythm and life in it for it has to invoke the inner sense of living that we all correlate as the ‘I’ of ourselves.

Did I do that? By, my friends writing about me I really felt, I am that!! But the sense of accomplishment tells me, ‘Maybe you have the talent, Kavitha?!’ the other mind of mine says,
‘Hey, now come on don’t fly high. What if a certain group of people, who are in the same, like minds accepted your writing and accolade you, there are several others who might not have enough found your stuff all that edible at all….Enough I try to silent that mind of mine. In vain, it screams larger than ever.

I wonder what to do and just sit back and introspect myself…I find I am almost there to be a good reader and listener, but a writer I am a long way to do something commendable.
I feel great reading your responses about my writing, maybe I am different and maybe I am unique, but will I be there without you people…No way.
I stand in gratitude to all the people who have read my posts…and to all those people who haven’t felt worth a read!!! Coz, it makes me sharpen my talents and the more I sharp the more
I poke at you to turn back at me and at least touch my post for once!!!
Yes, have I been successful in telling a story convincingly. I guess I made a point there. I made people wait for my posts and read it. It was a challenge writing ‘A Medical Romance’…I still remember the days when I used to rack my brain for ideas, situations, thoughts, dialogues, scenes, etc to make my story convincing.
The days I try to sneak in time during my office time to churn pages of story and post it and then constantly refresh the page to read the comments….
Seeing the comments, though it was almost by the people who had been waiting for it to be posted…I liked the way they responded to my views and writing and the happenings in the story.
I had a lot of people ping me on my communicator after this story became a hit list on blog, they wanted to know what is to become the next day and it was even made them imagine what will be in the next episode….
I have to confess, here…each chapter of A Medical Romance (AMR) was written carefully and each day, with one chapter to be posted. I wrote each chapter afresh with not thinking about it except for developing the plot….someday as days went by I had to post two chapters a day and then it continued…
Till the day I started writing AMR, never had I done anything like that and never had imagined I might do something like that. I have written 31 chapters with a Prologue and an Epilogue…It was great thinking and arguing within my mind about the best of scenes and dialogues.
I will never forget the trips that I made from my home to STC by Satyam bus, full of songs and thinking and building on my story…the one and half hour journey from Kondapur to Bahadurpally gave me ample time to think, ponder and develop my story and write it on pieces of paper wherever possible…and keep it ready to translate it into a chapter and revisit it.
I used to also read out my thoughts into my mobile and record them…for later visit and translate them into words. I did all that I could in that time and that was the only time available for me to develop my story.
It was a great feeling when people out of blue dropped by the post and post their comments…I had already an audience but when I used to read comments of occasional readers that used to enthrall me to write more effectively.
It was a great experience writing for an audience and an audience who used to wait for my posts and my story was great return that I earned and will always cherish those moments in my mind till this birth. I kept talking about all of your comments till the last post and even after that to my family and friends and I felt proud and accomplished at having such a talent.
I hope to publish this story as coffee book or a fiction…day is not too far when I do that. When I see you people remember me for AMR, I feel I can do it.
Till then, will stay in my memory and feel obliged to all those readers who had made me write. I know the world outside is waiting to meet this ‘WRITER’ who writes for ‘YOU’

Signing off…in true inspirations of tomorrow!!!





No comments: