April 17, 2009

When a Journey comes to an End…We start a new one!!!!

Have it occurred to you that every journey we take ends at an appropriate time and then we go on as if it did exist in the past?

Same thing is called the “Process of Life” in other words. I am at the end of the road from where I can see two roads parting in the front; one is like the less traveled and the other more traveled. This reminds me of Robert Frost, ‘The Road Not Taken’.

What shall I do, should I take the road not taken and be the one who experience a lot of different aspects of life?

I am talking about my tenure in here; it is almost the fag end of my long and timely association with this organization. I joined in here with a lot of aspirations as one gets into an organization.

It has been three years and one month in here and it has been with a lot of expectations, rejections, hardships, failures, excitement, happiness, wealth and prosperity.

I have seen the every emotion of life working in here. There are a lot of disappointments and who does not want a prefect working experience.

I started off with the office in the beautiful city of Madras and had slowly been transferred to Hyderabad on requirement and haven for almost two years in Hyderabad. I have my own share of experiences here. I had been involved with several hot projects and very demanding things in the project.

I learnt some several new tools and tired to master them during the course of work and have been challenged to do work that I haven’t done before. I have worked at different locations and projects.

I have met New People, New Program Managers, New Team, Freshers, Experienced People, New Office Boys, New Attendee’s, New Locations, New Workstations, and Interacted with the VP’s. I almost have been met so much people that I had almost to acknowledge a lot of faces in the common gatherings like Fire Drills, Cafeteria, Coffee Points, Wash Rooms, Waiting for the lift, ATM’s, Passing by, and walking into the office and walking out of it.

I have also enjoyed the treasure of earning money in here. The golden days of the ‘DEPUTATION’ will certainly remain etched in my mind as long as I survive to revive it.

I have my share of regrets from this organization as well but as far I consider my tenure I feel I could have done better and there were better people around. But to be frank, is there an organization that fits ‘Picture Perfect!’

There are certain aspects of this organization to change and bring in new people…but people are people and they learn to survive.

The blog’s of this organization has given me a lot of activity and I had enjoyed being here as I long I wrote and was participative here. This sphere has given me a new dimension, enhanced my vocabulary and given me a more command over the subject that I stand united.

I make my exit with a heavy heart as this space has given me a lot of friends and emotions that are tied to my life time. I never knew there are people of the same caliber and same likes and dislikes spread across space and time.

This space has also given me the courage to do things that I haven’t attempted ever. I feel obliged to all the people who have read and commented to my work of imagination and acknowledged the might of this person as I stand - Kavitha Kumaresan.

I take leave of all the things that this organization has given me, leaving the physical entities and carrying on with the mind full of memories and anticipations for the future. I hope to meet all the friends I had here in the future too, in the same exciting forum.

This isn’t the end of road; this is just a beginning of another one!!!

Keep smiling and do good to reap the benefits of good deeds!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best...
The journey is beyond this road....enjoy the roads ahead...

Unknown said...

Hi! I hope you enjoy the journey ahead. Nice writing. Keep writing.

Unknown said...

So rightly said, so beautifully conveyed, so perfectly stated.
YOur writing will change lives someday.