July 08, 2009

What to write?!

It has been two months since I touched this blog of mine with some good or bad write-ups or even written about my expressions to my life.

There has been lot happening at this side and the world across. I had been also been affected by some two major episodes of life at large in this world.

The big and most devastating news of the 'King of Pop' - he reigns no more!

He was a legend and he made music for the very meager men who knew not about music but knew to copy his dance moments and thought that they could also make fame like him!

I have heard the songs of Michael Jackson, on the outskirts of Chennai city, where English was a language not known to many. I have heard them down south in almost most of the small tea shops on the highway and the houses of the unknown in the villages!

I have seen small boys, trying to imitate his dance and glorify the act to an unbelievable event!

He will live through these small acts of appreciation in years to come! I wonder what about the future generation who will not be able to see him perform in LIVE!

The next thing that affected me was the marriage proposal of Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge.

How come, Archie could do this to Betty Cooper? How is this possible? What about Betty, then is she getting proposed by Jughead or Ronnie?!

Why the hell did Archie fall for the snob, Veronica?! How could the writers do this?

I was wondering about them as real characters. But they are the characters of the famous comic of ‘Archie’ that still instill the reality in all our minds when we read them!

I am great fan of this one comic book and it is a absolute read during the journeys that you make up and down every now and then....the two companions of my journey will continue to enthrall me as long as I am there, no worries if they don't know me!!!

No comments: